Monday, February 2, 2009

Start School Dy.. New Life.. Hehe..

Well, from tat time till now, already one week we nvr talk to each other.. If u think like tat is good for u, Juz keep it on... In fact, i think u r sure be happier without my "noises' around rite.. No worry, Juz do wat u like.

Hoho... Start school dy.. Still bo mood to study lar. I still got de CNY mood eh.. Haiz. How failure am i.. XD... I slept in de class juz now while teacher is still teaching.. =.=... Like tat how to take STPM? Lol.. Gonna go MSSP training soon... Langsung no time to go school ar.. Wat to do.. I wan de cert wat.. Have to make some sacrifices...

Yeah! I bought Twilight dy.. Both movie and book.. Haha.. Finally.. Wanna watch it over and over again... Movie is in my hand now.. But de book is in someone hand.. I hope he can give me back.. Because it is quite costing.. RM33.55 wei..

This morning i read a letter tat delivered from myself during de RBS.. We got one session at de camp.. Is to deliver a letter to ourself.. I wrote :" dear khai jye, how r u now? Are u BACK-SLIDED again?" Wow.. I think yes.. I skipped church, nvr study bible, doing something bad. Everything comes back to me again.. I need a lot of time to get rid of them.. Lord, please help me.. Need brothers and sisters to pray for me also.. I nid strength from You..

Gotta bath dy.. Ciaoz..

4 comments:

whjoe said...

nvm laa...
everything will be fine...
u so clever wat!?

[JyE] said...

lets hope so lar.. lol...

Cassey Raey said...

jye. continue to stay run the race. dont worry abt back sliding. just remb to stand up again.
regards,
cass

[JyE] said...

thanks cassey.. haha..