Friday, February 6, 2009

Tired max....

wow.. These few days really... Super dooper tired wei... Tired max... =.=... I got my ping pong training from 8am until 2pm... Keep train and train and train... Hey, u guys dun think ping pong is an easy and steady game oo.. It is NOT!!! U know how tired is ur hand after rally for like 50 times? We got forehand, backhand, slice ball bla bla bla... Each have to rally for 50 times wei... Ur arm will be super dooper tired while u're rally-ing...

Not only tat, after our traning is finish, we have to do physical training again.. Pumping, Sit up, run.... Though this physical training are not tat hard to do.. But after u did those activity, ur body will pain like hell... Grrr.. Mssp only wat.. Y we have to make it so hard... =.=..

I really dun hv de energy to think of our problem now.. So, i really dunno how to fix it.. Maybe u know.. Dun expect i will do anything be4 u do... I really damn tired dy.. U dunno how hard for me to write tis post ar. For my hand is super pain... -.-...

Have to tuition summore!!!!!!!! I juz finish my traning, now have to go tuition somemore.. Tired MAX.....