Monday, February 16, 2009

I'm back.. Bringing Nothing...

Lolx.. I lost dy lar... Lost in mssp.. So sad... Though i got 2 gold medals, but i'm still not qualified to mssm.. Coz i lost in single event... Due to last topic.. Yeah, life is unfair... I played so hard to qualify myself to mssm but i didnt get chosen.. Know y? Coz both of my gold medals is double and team event.. Wat for i play so hard to get 2 golds but not qualified to mssm? They juz wanted to single semi-finalist to go mssm... Nvr even think bout de double finalist... Not fair rite?

But it's good also lar.. Coz i finally can settle down myself for skipping so many classes... Nvr get chosen to mssm, so no nid go training.. No nid go training = Can finally study... lol... Thank God ya.. For giving me 2 gold medals.. Haha... Praise You!! This mssp wuz a great experience for me.. Can get closer with my cousin and friends... Coz we r sleeping together ma.. Got alot of ' sam shi' to talk.. Haha...

Already 3 weeks we've been in cold war.. I think it's time to settle dy... But dunno start from whr.. We're both so stubborn.. Maybe only me... Both also dun want to start talking to each other 1st... Or maybe u're de one who still nvr tot me as a fren... If is so, juz tell me.. I'll try to settle myself... Though is quite sad.. I juz want to tell you, we're still frenz.. Okay? No big deal Huh...

Annoucement : There's an 'Amazing Race Temerloh' held by Subang Jaya Gospel Hall in 14th of March.. The venue is in Hwa Lian.. So who ever want to join, juz sms me or call me..

1 comment:

shEngyi said...

life is fair until u think its unfair

congratez!

u sud be proud of urself!
well done

don stop the passion

sports are for fun
not to win

keep it on!

support from me

add oil fren~