Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Life Is Unfair..

Yeah, life is totally unfair... Like i work so hard, train so hard, but y cant i be the champion.. Seems to be unfair to me rite?

The disabled-people will complain:" Y is it so unfair to me? Y me? I didnt do anything wrong.. Y am i born to be disable?"
The victims of nature disaster complained:" Y is this thing happening to me? Tis is so unfair!!! I dun deserve it... "
The victims of war complained:" Life is unfair! I juz want to live a peaceful life, y is this happening to me and my family?"

People is good in complaining this complaining tat which made us so weak and nvr work for it... Yes, this is true.. Life is unfair..

There's someone who died for us, gave up his life to save his friends, his beloved, and even to save people who dunno Him... But yet, did He complain? He dun deserved to gave up His life rite? Who is He? Jesus...
There's someone who gave His son to save his people.. His one and only child to sacrifice, just to save his people.. But yet, He didnt complain... Who is He? God Above....

Will you actually sacrifice yourself to save someone? Die for someone, like your friend?
Will you actually make a little sacrifice to help someone tat didnt even know you?

Jesus did sacrifice himself, to save his people......... Y is he deserved to being locked up by his people, being tortured by his people, being humiliated by his people? Look, He is God's son... He can actually kill those who torture him, insult him in one second... But He love us, he sacrifice to wash away our sin... He wanted to SAVE us...

Please think about tat.. All you have to do now, is just to believe Him.. BELIEVE tat He died for us..
Yeah, gonna end this post le.. Btw, I'm going to mssp in raub today.. So pray for me and wish me good luck...

4 comments:

shEngyi said...

wad i can comment..

life is fair until u think its unfair..

so.. think simple..

just do it!

NIKE

[JyE] said...

lol.. Wish me good luck lor. haha.. Life is actually unfair de.... i didnt think negative also.. lol.. XD..

Cassey Raey said...

we're just passing through and we're just pligrims on earth. i think i want to share with you some songs late markus', a friend of mine wrote. his songs brings good encouragement to me. i believe for you as well. Stay strong jye =D

milktea said...

good luck oo!! u will win de!
+u +u