Sunday, August 9, 2009

Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Went to this event, its a play played by a group of talented people which is footstool players..

Play about not only boy girl relationship love, but Home love, parental love, friend's love, God's love and many more... I wonder, is God using them to spread the news to all around the world? I consider Yes. You can see how God's works work through the play. They were all talented in acting, and seriously, they had bring the story alive! They could even cry on the spot. Not only that, the part that struck me the most is the scenes where the mother and the daughter, the husband and the wife were quarreling! You were like watching a TV show while you're watching them live! You can even feel their anger, and i truly saw the faces getting red, and the nerves appeared.. I can see the hard works that they've put into this play, how they sacrifice their own time to serve God through this drama.. Deeply from the bottom of my heart, I respect them.. And i might be joining them once i got to study in KL..

The story line was about LOVE. And there's many parts of the story, Parental love, Boyfriend girlfriend love, Home love, Wife and husband, Mom and daughter and most importantly God's love..Thank God for I'm able to write this blog. I will do whatever i can do to let Your glory shines upon peoples.. I really understands somehow LOVE can do a lot things miraclly.. Getting ashamed of my act.. I mean God has been trying the best to love me, and yet, I counted everything that how did i love God today, and counted every problems that i get into.. And i even blame on God for letting me into troubles.

There is this part of story ' The Ledger People'.. The story line is the wife and the husband have been marking down how did they show the love to each other.. They didn't show their love to each other because they love each others, but to get points.. They even compare who's mark is higher to show who loves who more.. Its like our real life, we've been remembering what did i do good to him, but we never remember what did i do bad to him. Marking down the mark so that we can show them that we love them more than they do. How ridiculous is this? Stop counting marks and throw away your ledgers! If God wants to put His love mark on the ledger, our mark would never ever get closer to His, not even the shadow!

2 comments:

JonathanC said...

good post!

[JyE] said...

Thanks alot dude.. Appreciate your compliment.. The inspirations came into my head out of sudden, so i just posted it up.. Thank God for that.