Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Boom! Things Happen.. Boom! Heart Broken. And Boom! Happy Ending..

Been stuck in a hard-breath condition this week..

Hard-breath till............................................ Beh tahan.. I even tell myself, Whatever it is, my thinking is so wrong.. Don't ever trust my six sense, for i've been guess the wrong thing before..

But the truth tells me, I had never predict wrong before.. MY six sense is so Damn accurate lor.. Not to say what happen at the 1st thing, but the 2nd thing also... Memang tak berani to say anything before the THING happens. Who knows when i say anything wrong, Someone will scold me again ar.. Hor someone...

Got a random feeling now.. Should I happy or sad? Happy for good things happen in my area... Sad for being ALONE(maybe) in my area lor. Scare 'diabaikan'.. Haiz. Kp white palace, you're my only place to go now... Hehe.~ JKJK, know you all wont abai me lar.. I'm not (UK+H-B) okay.. My face very thick one.. hehe.. Told you i'm gonna update blog and i sure update one..

No worry lar.. Nothing comes out from my mouth one.. Maybe from my hand lar.. MAYBe... Ngek ngek ngek~

No comments: