Friday, August 14, 2009

Don't click.. You're not going to read my blog..

Feeling weird recently... Real weird.. Had a feeling that I'm not really welcomed by certain people in my area.. Seriously, with his/her attitude, I'm not really like him/her anyway... Just a random thought. I don't care even you're not welcoming me at all, cause I don't really like you as well..

Who do you think you are? Happy then you good to me, not happy then you show your WONDERFUL face to me? I'm not a doll.. Hello, my six sense very accurate one.. If you don't like me, no need to pretend to be good to me... I wont appreciate your 'good will' to me.. Maybe our attitude not the same, so we cant communicate well.. No matter how hard we tried(or maybe me only)..

No mind, 3 more months then i wont be see-ing you anymore.. So we don't have to work so hard on it.. I won't be good to you as well.. Don't think I everyday smile smile smile then I scare of you.. NOT, I'm just trying to avoid conflicts as much as i can.. If this thing going on, it wont be benefit for me.. So, I'll just find a way, avoid talking to you.. Ciaoz.. And one more thing, You should have look into the mirror when you show around your WONDERFUL face.. How ugly is it.

Dear readers, dont bother to ask me who is this person.. I'm not going to tell, or maybe i will, but to certain people only..

No comments: