Saturday, April 4, 2009

Please.. I need Your healing hand...

Lord,please say 'Yes' to my prayer.. I pray for my classmate which is Seik ming will get well soon..

He is still In Coma now.. He involved into an accident yesterday, quite serious case actually.. Still in ICU.. Gosh, cant believe this thing will happen to my fren.. Lord, i need Your healing hand on him.. I pray for a speedy recovery..

Anyway, will be visiting him this evening.. So, hope he can open his eyes and speak to us... Juz speak any word... So that we know he is in a good condition.. So, anyone, please pray for him....

4 comments:

JiaShin said...

Haizz...Its so sudden...Wish 2 c him in skul soon...

dreamsOFaPillow said...

i wish im the one who in coma..
makes me feel better

Cassey Raey said...

how is she/he now?

[JyE] said...

is a he.. Erm.. I think 80% awake dy.. Got responce dy..