Monday, April 27, 2009

Form 6 Life 2009 Mid Term

This is what we always do in school...
















Chinese Poem Competition~~~~~
Back(from left): Kerli, Seow, Seng, Irene, Me
Front(from left): Jason Ng, Keong, Jia Shin

Played a lot instead of helping the chinese club..
At the end we also got help to clean up the place lar.. Though it is quite tired, but we did enjoyed a lot most of the time... And i think we started our MAX family on that day...




















Went jogging instead of going school..
This photo quite blur actually and Quite hard to locate people.. Nvm, i'll list out one by one..
Front(from left): Hwa, Jason Ng, Li Peng, Keong
Back(from left): Kp, Seng, Js, Irene and me~
And the camera holder is Shi Mei i think....

















That day was Irene's And Swee Hao's birthday...
Wanted to give her suprise.. Mana tau she knew dy... Nvm lar, Still can celebrate... Too many characters in this photo.. 2 gangs here...
White Palace: Pei shan, Hui Teng, Sin Yee, Li Peng, Shi Mei
Max Family:Me, Keong, Js, Irene, Eivenn, Kp, Seng, Seow, Kerli...
And the rest is Yen Shien and Swee Hou... U find urself lar...


Jason Ng's and Js's Birthday~~
















And again... White Palace and Max Family.
Ham, Jason Ng and Thurn are the member of Max Family also..
Bbq at my building near Wai Sek Gai...
Further Info, please read Jason's blog and Keong's blog... Lazy to elaborate here...
And because of this Bbq made me scolded by relatives... Nvm, worth it lar...

We got a lot of emotional guy though in our gang.. And here comes





















The Emo





















The Cute





















The Pig





















The Handsome
















The Cool
















The Couple
















The Blur

















The Youngest



The Double Face.. Trust me.. He is... Ignore the chicken holder
































And lastly The camwhore Guy~~ That's me.. Hehe...

So, that's it.. Cool form 6 life, Cool Friends, Cool Class~~ Thank God for that... Love You all!!! I LOve You, you love me, we are happy family, with a great big hug and a kiss from me to u, want u say u love me too...

14 comments:

JiaShin said...

Jye,its rely a tuogh form6 life...
Bt i wont regret cz heres the place i noe n close wit u guys...max family...^^
V r hapy family...hehezzz...
U hav done a great job tis time...

(◕‿◕。 ) said...

gud la u...put my sleeping pic...T_T..

eidur said...

Write so much, belanja me makan better la xD

U SEE HE PUT THAT PIC OF ME >_> DUN HAVE MORE LENGZAI DE PIC MEH? REJECT REJECTZ

AHAHAHAHA
Thanks a lot:P

eidur said...

and u are so so lengzai leh my interact president =DDD

[JyE] said...

my blog of course put my photo most leng zai lar.. if not let u all grab all de feng guang meh...

Duck said...

y my look so blur????
@_@

Reeve said...

I'm so tough to surf about it la...ah ha! So,I'm the emo guy?!...hehez

eidur said...

Cis, put so gay de pic.
Sure lo, we all must act as bad ppl ma, if not you where got so gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

[JyE] said...

@irene.. Coz u r blur...
@keong.. U look so emo that photo
@ham.. U giv me a better photo lar, den i put....

@all. This is the 1st time i put photo lor.. please be thankful~~

eidur said...

I appreciate lohhhhhh :P AHAHAHA

dreamsOFaPillow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dreamsOFaPillow said...

lame.. but still.. colorful life. 2gther with a bunch of frenz.

unlike me..
skul-home;home-skul.. tats all. = =

by ur fkin bored fren >Kit<
=______________________________="

[JyE] said...

no worry lar kit.. I'm trying my best to capture our gang de photo... Sure put u all de best one ma.. Now left hong, dei and mun seng de.. Hehe.. Chia's also..

milktea said...

haha... sweet memory ^^