Sunday, April 26, 2009

If you never do anything wrong, How would you know what is correct?

Yar, i totally agree with the statement above...

Where am i? Lol.. Forget what to write dy.. Ah ha! Got it... Erm.. Stick back to the topic... Ya, that was my experience... It's a bad experience though...

Recently, i had a cold war with my friend.. At 1st, of course lar.. Who will think that he himself got any wrong rite? So, the war last for at least 2 months... Then i started to think, why must we keep on cold war-ing like this?

Was it really my fault to treat him like this? Or should i just say sorry and get over it? Then one verse in the bible struck me.. 'Battle desire causes fights and quarrels"( I forgot which chapter which verse Dy).. Yar, thats right.. Stupid me, if i'm not mistaken, i think i said something mean to him... Gosh.. I shouldnt do that...

So, i decided to say sorry to him... And he forgive me.. Then i found out.. Saying sorry to others is not that hard... Before that, even if i'm wrong or anything, i seldom apologize to others... Cause, my maruah diri too high dy... And then, i read that verse from bible, I was totally struck.. I've been a high self-esteem nerd for so long and i nvr realize it.. Someone shoot me..

Here am i, saying sorry to anyone that i said any mean word to.. SORRY~~~...

1 comment:

eidur said...

I forgive u max~