Monday, March 16, 2009

Thank God..

1st of all, I really want to thank those who've attended the Amazing race last Saturday which is at Hwa Lian.... Well, I'm sure those who didn't make it to the Race will regret so much.. Cause it was very FUN!! Dun believe? Try and ask those who got attend... Trust me, after you heard their experiences, you will pray so hard to make the time reverse.....

Haha... Well, credits to God of course.... Thank God for the good weather on Saturday... Out of dunno what reason, these few days Mentakab keep raining heavily... But on tat day, the weather is Hot like hell... The big shinny sun trying it's very own best to make the ray grow hotter and hotter juz to let the racer suffer!! Haha.. Credits also to my teammates.. I'm so sorry i couldnt mention all the names in my team, coz i forgot some of their names dy... Well, we did played the race happily, with some teamwork more than i expected.. Any hard or happy time, we've gone through it.. So let us thank God for the work that He has done...

And i also wan to thank God because He had heard my prayer!! Yeah, I prayed that the work He done will touched the unbelievers heart.. So that they may believe in Jesus... And the result shows up, He is great!!! One of my friend actually open his heart and trying to invite and believe Jesus as his Saviour. And I believe that, God will work on it... I really longing for the time he truly believe in Jesus and accept Jesus in his life... The answer from God to me is yes!!! Haha.. Happy max...

Of course, this is not enough, i'll keep on praying for the others.. Cause all of them are my precious friend.. They are my treasures... And I appreciate them alot.. So, I'll also do my best to spread God's word to the others...

Yeah, i gave my testimony last Sunday which is yesterday.. And thank God, i actually got alot of feedback.. Those are good feedback... Yeah, thanks you guys for listening to my testimony... Thank God once again for teaching me how to give my testimony... During this event, i actually learn a lot from You again... You are reminding that i'm back slided again... So, i made my to-do list... The 1st thing that I'm gonna change is, Stop swearing.. I hope i can do that though... I really hope, never mind, I'll try my own best to repent.. Hehe.. Help me max!! So yeah, any feedback about the Amazing Race, you can leave your comments here.. No matter is good or bad.. Juz drop comment... Cause your comment helps us alot in preparation next time...

4 comments:

eidur said...

Stop being so proud kthxbye

JonathanC said...

good job

Anonymous said...

Haiz .. Suppose I am a helper on that day in Amazing Race, but college last minute have a replacement class so I cant make it .. Sob Sob T_T

[JyE] said...

i c... nvm lar.. u can join nxt time.. haha..