Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Testimony..

First of all, what is a church? A church is a place where christian gather to worship God. The church which i currently attend is Temerloh Gospel Chapel. Yeah, i think most of all here might know where it is. Those who dunno and wanted to know, you can ask the teachers here.

I was 1st become a christian and chose to believe Jesus in December of 2005. I was a Form 3 student and it was during the school holiday. You know lah, teenagers likes to attend camps during the holidays, so am I. My best friend which is a christian too brought me to a christian camp. I was like ' What? A christian camp? No way!' It must be very boring.. That was my 1st thought, but a last, i ended up at the camp cause he said it will be fun..

First day of the camp, the campers there are super friendly wei. Before that i heard christians are very friendly, and i didnt believe it. But the fact is juz right in front of me.. They took care of me.. ALOT.. Though the campers are very friendly, but the schedule is so not friendly to me.. There's a talk in the morning for like 2 hours and a speech at night for 2 hours too.. Lol. What's all in teenager's mind? Entertainment right? I couldnt believe that i actually survive for the week..

In the camp, the campers and teachers there taught me alot what is christianity all abot. The vry question that strucked me alot is ' Have you do anything wrong before?' This question keep on repeating in my mind.. Yes, I did alot of bad things, I lied, I stole, I swore... Then why am i here in the world living so happily? Its JESUS.

The story of Jesus. I'm sure that most of u heard before right? Tortured by man, died on the cross. Jesus is God's son, so what make him died on the cross? It's human's sin.. Sin is defined as the bad things that we did. Hese died on the cross to wash all of our sins away. You see, Jesus is God's son right? Why is he deserved to die for us, nailed on the cross, which He never do anything wrong? Because He loves us.. Me and you... So think deeply, why are we deserved to have God's son to die for us? What should we do to please him?

It doesn't mean that once you become a christian, you wont sin.. If you truly believe in Him, you will repent.. Like me, after i became a christian, I really sin less. I tried my very own best to control my desire on sinning.. And i manage to do it.. Until now, i cant say tat i'm sinless, I still sin, but less...

What is christmas is your mind? Giving present? Exchanging present? Eating rooster which it's taste is not as good as chicken? No! Christman is not all about these.. Christian celebrate christmas by singing songs to praise Him, worship Him and remember the birth of Jesus to wash away our sin.. Remember how He tortured, humiliated by his people... The main purpose of celebrating christmas is to give Him glory, show that we love Him too...

End of testi.. Hey guys i really need ur help on this.. Please comment of this testimony please.. Anything to cut, to add.. Juz tell me.. Gonna give this testi this coming Sunday.. PLEASE...

6 comments:

SoSad said...

wat comment u wan kNn~~~ XD

Hong-blog said...

Not Bad...ur english...haha

[JyE] said...

now only noe my english not bad ar... XD...

Thurn said...

urm... most chinese children growth with no belif on religous bcoz always mummy help them pray for the god like "Quanyin" or "Dizhugon" so they dun know wat is tat.
actually it's good to belif in religous bcoz it's help u to mixed wif ppl and solve problem in life.so believe in ur way u to life.even we not same religous we can still be friend

Thurn said...

huh im no.4 to give comment i thought alot ppl post comment for u liao after ur msn shout out

[JyE] said...

gave in their comment in msn already.