Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Testi Max!!!

Lolx.. Cant believe it! I'm gonna giv my testimony tis coming Sunday... Quite nervous actually, though i gave my testi be4, but still vry nervous.. I'm scared tat i will stammered at tat time...

Nvm.. I think i can do it...XD.. Yeah rite.. I can do it.. Huh.. I felt vry lazy these few days.. Coz of dunno wat reason.. Juz lazy to study or even update my blog.. Maybe my exam is over dy, so lazy lar.. Very sorry to all my blog followers (if i got lah...).

Yeah, for you information guys, the Amazing Race Termeloh is on 14th of March which is this Saturday at 2.30 p.m SHARP... Dun be late, or u will regret... Haha.. Joking ny lar.. Dun forget to bring clothes to change huh. So, come and hv fun.. i'm sure u all will have a super great time.. OOps, forgot something.. The venue : SMK Hwa Lian...

Cant think of any idea on blogging.. Maybe God will help me on it.. Take it easy.. Will dig my brain to find idea one.. Haha.. So yeah, Happy Blogging Guys!! Appreciate your FRIENDS... And your LOVE of course...

No comments: