Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mood swinging...

wow.. Not feel like blogging lar.. Lazy already.. Well, juz a little bit update of my life lar.. haha..

yeah, juz finish Ping pong mssd today.. And, thank God for helping me.. For You have blessed me alot within de competition.. Well, i wonder how did i do it? Coz i really so damn long nvr practise already.. Huh, i find it more and more interesting bout ping pong eh.. so happy.. But wat to do.. Its too late already.. I'm too old.. haha.. I didnt tell many ppl.. Coz scare i lost dy, no face.. haha..

And guess wat? I got 2nd place in men single, and got CHAMPION in men's double!! haha.. HOw did i manage to do tat? Yeah, its Your good work... Thanks.. Haha, so i'll be representing termeloh to take part in Mssp which is in RAUB tis year.. My another resolution for tis year... Go To MSSM!!!! Yeah, SABAH.. I'm coming.. So, keep ur finger cross and PRAY for me..

Dude, i really nid to study lar.. hv to.. I already skipped tuitions and classes alot.. I mean ALOT... haiz.. Help me again LORD? haha.. Stupid me... Giv me a push lar.. Please, anyone...

Picked up guitar tis few days.. Well, i hate to being noob lor.. When i hit de string, it wuz like making a terrible sound... T.T.... Sir Jon, i nid ur help again.. Haha..

3 comments:

Duck said...

old man,wan how o???
dun block the world turn la,dun play ping pong jor,if play play vf uncle uncle...19year old cnt b cute jor,ppl will vomit d!!!
hahahaha

milktea said...

congratulation!!^^

unknown123 said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! wah geng!