Thursday, January 1, 2009

Goodbye 2008.. Hello 2009....

Wow.. Time really flies... So fast, tis is de 1st day of year 2009...

Well, goodbye 2008.. In tat year, i think i didnt do anything great.. Well, i still remember tat i wrote all my sins in a piece of paper, and burned it..Which is mean i'm going to try to stop doing those sins... But in de fact, i failed to accomplish my promises.. Gosh, i think i'm super useless lor.. This little small thing also nvr do it properly.. Haiz..

But nvm, 2009, I'm here dy.. So may my year 2009 would be a better year for me.. For those sins tat i'm still having, I would try to stop myself from doing sins.. Wish me goodluck.. Hehe, at least i still feel guilty when i'm sinning.. Well, it is a good start for me..

What should i do in 2009?
-Be prepare for God salvation
-Be prepare For STPM!
-Make up my mind for something which i struggle for so long
-Try to be a good person
-Be more independence
-Stop sinning!

Wish me goodluck guys... Remember me in ur prayer... And Happy new year!

6 comments:

milktea said...

Good Luck^^

天 空___jiA yU said...

加油!!

gamba茶...

unknown123 said...

Hey U really dahsyat saw u in webcam and u see my ugly face. Haha my friends like to play around hope u don't mind.

unknown123 said...

Anyway May God Bless you in everything u doplp

Duck said...

yorrrrrrrrrrrrr.......
u fast b good ppl la,i suffering nw because u le...
haha!!!
+u+u,lengzai!!!

Cassey Raey said...

gambateh =)!!!~

y stop blogging dy?