Wednesday, May 6, 2009

This is the part where conflict starts....

It is SUCKS when u r having a cold war with your friend... Feel Sucks..

Juz this very moment, I really hope that both side never do that be4.. But then, what is done is done... We cant reverse the time and start this all over again rite?

Well, we have to stand up and face the problem together. I mean 3 of us... Though i m kind a not-so-included person right here, but i'm willing to share my thought on this problem...

At 1st, at our side... I think 'you' shouldnt take that so seriously, we're juz having fun... I mean cant u juz close one eye and let it go? I know this is hard for u, but, if weren't those people who gave thier speeches for like one hour.. I think, we will go.... I think we wont do anything that make u so hard... You cant blame us rite? I know we cant blame u also for u're juz doing ur job... U know we hate standing out there for half or one hour, juz let us go lar...

At your side... Yes, we are wrong.. Yes, u are a responsible guy... You are obviously searching for us when we are not there.. For like crazy? Lol, we actually did attend that assembly at last... WE ARE NOT PONTENG-ING.... I know its hard for you to make decision when ur own friend is doing something against the school law... But did anyone ask bout our presence in assembly be4? So y cant u juz let it go? I'm not trying to be offensive here, sometimes i juz cant stand it...

Never mind then, we'll c... Time can solve many things, including this problem.. So, let both side cool down for a moment, and then lets break the ice... We are FRIENDS after all.. Friends forgive friends, Friends understand friends... So, Jia You Ba!!!

No comments: