Saturday, May 23, 2009

Dare To Dream, Dare To Take Action

Something tells me that I'm so not normal...

Something tells me that I need to stop whatever that I'm doing now...

Something tells me that I'm so crazy about my new hobby....

Something tells me that 'Gosh, stop being so crazy about it'

Something tells me that I'm going to fail in order to fulfill my dream...

And I'm telling you, yes I'm being abnormal since I'm grown up...

Yes, I really need to stop whatever I'm doing now...

Yes, I'm totally sooooo crazy bout my new hobby...

Yes, I should stop it before it was too late...

And No! I would try my best in order to fulfill my dream, I maybe fail, and I'm scare to fail... And even now, I still don't know how would I take the 1st step to somehow make my dream comes true... And my dream seems to be impossible to me in everyone's eye...

Who Am I now? I don't even know myself anymore... Maybe one day someone would tell me... Who Am I... Someone will convince me, MAKE YOUR DREAM COMES TRUE...

No comments: