Saturday, March 22, 2008

X-X... DIed.. Hey hey.. I got 4A`s wei.. I dunno whether is good result anot.. But for me, is quite bad lar. Coz my result is worse than my expectation.. What to do.. Hey ya, I'm facing a big problem.. Is whether i wan to choose form 6 o College.. Somebody help me? Giv me some advice o some encouragement.. Coz tis is big choice wei.. This choice may lead me to the future time.. What shall i do except Praying To GoD? I think God will make a way for me ba.. Haha.. Anyway, congratx to those ppl tat had flying colours in their result.. I think most of you all satisfy ur result now rite? Giv u all some advice ba, no matter wat result u all receive, its God work.. God is working on it, so trust THe Lord YOur GOd.. He has a plan for u.. Haha.. Hey, good luck for everyone while choosing ur study course.. Ask and seek God.. ASk Him wat to choose.. Okay? TAKe care aY!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: