Sunday, March 9, 2008

SPM Result Day!!!!!!

Haha!! Election is OVER!!!!!!!!! PTL tat our termeloh won by BN.. Haha. Actually i dun wan to have a different.. If change, i think quite hard to accept ba.. haha. Wat to do.. WAh!!! Spm result day is coming soon.. 12th of march... How lar? I dun wan 2 take de result.. T.T.. Seriously, if my result is good, Tat mean i can take de scholarship and study in Kl!! haha.. But if my result cannot reach de Target, haiz.. Have to study in hometown wei.. Anyway, pray for me lar.. ^^.. For de STPM guys, all de best for u all too lar.. Okay? GOd will make de way.. haha.. Hey ya, i cannot use my msn in my house. COz i think i got some sort of virus.. Have to clean it, so i'll be quite long wont be on9-ing.. Hey ya, please update all of you bout your SPm result and STPM result kay? Remember me in your prayer!!!

No comments: