Saturday, June 20, 2009

I'm Just....

Sometimes I wonder..

Am i too proud to be myself?

Am i an arrogant person all the time?

I tried to respect everyone. But i just couldn't control my mouth from being sarcastic to people around my area... I like to complain, like to criticise people.. Even i was trying so hard not so say out things that will hurt people, I just couldn't do it.. Maybe this is my bad attitude...

And this bad habit really pulling my friends from me further and further away.. I can barely find a friend that can really mix in well with me.. Writting this blog in stray... Lost in some where else...

I guess I am a bad guy.. Seriously, I am not a good person.. I am a selfish, proud, cant stand sarcasm by others but love to sneer at people... These few days I just being so self-contempt.. When did i start to feel like this? I totally have no idea.. Guess maybe I've been so guilty about those i hurt before..

No comments: