Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Stolen

My heart now is juz as the song call 'Stolen':

You Have Stolen My Heart
You Have Stolen My Heart

I dun even care others opinion! I didnt ask for theirs. And i know the opinion they giv is juz objection! I know i'm whole-heartedly for you..

I cant stop thinking of you, Your face, smile, laughther, Upset.. Everything about you am i thinking, desiring.. Well, wat can i do? I cannot say that i love you.. I dun even dare! And i know surely you will reject..

And so, i can juz quietly stay near you, and support you from de deep from my heart.. And keep my love to you as a secret and only, only, only my God above know my secret...

I love you alot.. I miss you...

1 comment:

JonathanC said...

walao... whos da lucky girl?
dun tell me is guy oh God dun support gayhood. lolz

juz tell her la! wat u waitin for